English Online Dictionary. What means valuable? What does valuable mean?
value + -able
- IPA(key): /ˈvælju(ə)bl̩/, /ˈvæljəbl̩/
- Hyphenation: val‧u‧ab‧le, val‧uab‧le
valuable (comparative more valuable, superlative most valuable)
- Having a great value.
- Synonyms: worthy; see also Thesaurus:valuable
- Antonyms: worthless; see also Thesaurus:worthless
- Estimable; deserving esteem.
valuable (plural valuables)
- (usually in the plural) A personal possession such as jewellery, of relatively great monetary value.