English Online Dictionary. What means unavailable? What does unavailable mean?
From un- + available.
- IPA(key): /ˌʌnəˈveɪləbəl/
unavailable (comparative more unavailable, superlative most unavailable)
- (obsolete) Unavailing; ineffective. [16th–19th c.]
- Not available. [from 19th c.]
- Synonyms: inavailable, out of stock
- Antonym: available
unavailable (plural unavailables)
- (US, history) A communist who operated underground and was therefore not available for a political leadership position.