English Online Dictionary. What means supporting? What does supporting mean?
- (General American) IPA(key): /səˈpɔɹtɪŋ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /səˈpɔːtɪŋ/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /səˈpo(ː)ɹtɪŋ/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /səˈpoətɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)tɪŋ
- Hyphenation: sup‧port‧ing
supporting (comparative more supporting, superlative most supporting)
- That supports.
- present participle of support
supporting (plural supportings)
- That which supports something else; a support.