English Online Dictionary. What means qualified? What does qualified mean?
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkwɑl.ɪ.faɪd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkwɒl.ɪ.faɪd/
- Hyphenation: qual‧i‧fied
qualified (comparative more qualified, superlative most qualified)
- Meeting the standards, requirements, and training for a position.
- Restricted or limited by conditions.
- Assuming that I have all the information, my qualified opinion is that your plan will work.
- simple past tense and past participle of qualify