English Online Dictionary. What means gardening? What does gardening mean?
gardening (usually uncountable, plural gardenings)
- The process or action of cultivating the soil, particularly in a garden; the care of a garden; horticulture.
- (by extension) Any process of care, maintenance, or curation, especially digitally.
- wiki gardening
- digital gardening
- (cricket) The act of a batsman prodding at the pitch with his bat, typically in order to flatten any bumps.
- present participle of garden
- dangering, deranging, gandering, grenading