English Online Dictionary. What means facilities? What does facilities mean?
- UK IPA(key): /fəˈsɪlɪtiz/
- US IPA(key): /fəˈsɪlɪdiz/
- Hyphenation: fa‧cil‧i‧ties
- plural of facility
facilities pl (plural only)
- Synonym of facility in certain contexts.
- (euphemistic) Facilities for urination and defecation: a toilet; a lavatory.
This word is plural (and takes plural verbs) even when referring to a single facility or lavatory. It can also refer to multiple lavatories.
- (toilet): See Thesaurus:toilet and Thesaurus:bathroom