English Online Dictionary. What means faced? What does faced mean?
- IPA(key): /feɪst/
- Rhymes: -eɪst
face + -ed
- simple past and past participle of face
faced (not comparable)
- (in combination) Having a specified type or number of faces.
- c. 1694, William Bradshaw and Robert Midgley, Letters Writ by a Turkish Spy, Volume 7, London: 1754, Letter VI, p. 148, 
- He either heaves out fulsome hypochondriac Sighs, with supercilious Looks, and Chaps set like the Furrows of a sour-faced Hagi; or else he is tickled into a loud ungovernable Laughter, and all his Carriage is ridiculous and wanton.
- Having the outer surface dressed, with the front, as of a dress, covered ornamentally with another material.
Abbreviation of shit-faced.
faced (comparative more faced, superlative most faced)
- (slang) drunk
- That night was the first time I ever got faced.
- See also Thesaurus:drunk
- second-person plural imperative of facer