English Online Dictionary. What means easily? What does easily mean?
From Middle English esiliche, equivalent to easy + -ly.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈiː.zɪ.li/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈi.zə.li/
easily (comparative easilier or more easily, superlative easiliest or most easily)
- Comfortably, without discomfort or anxiety.
- Without difficulty.
- (colloquial, not comparable) Absolutely, without question.
- More quickly or likely than is usual or expected.
- I get distracted very easily.
- not easily offended
- Alternative form of esiliche