English Online Dictionary. What means cooked? What does cooked mean?
From the past tense of the verb cook.
- IPA(key): /kʊkt/
- Rhymes: -ʊkt
cooked (comparative more cooked, superlative most cooked)
- Of food, that has been prepared by cooking.
- (computing, slang, of an MP3 audio file) Corrupted by conversion through a text format, requiring uncooking to be properly listenable.
- (of accounting records, intelligence) Partially or wholly fabricated, falsified.
- (slang) Done in, exhausted, pooped.
- (slang) Done in, defeated, hopeless.
- (slang, especially Australia) inebriated: drunk, high, stoned; or hungover.
- Synonym: toasted
- (slang, derogatory, Australia, figuratively) Of a person: crazy, insane.
- cooked mode
- cook the books
- simple past and past participle of cook