English Online Dictionary. What means manufacturing? What does manufacturing mean?
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌmænjəˈfækt͡ʃəɹɪŋ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌmænjʊˈfækt͡ʃəɹɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: man‧u‧fac‧tur‧ing
manufacturing (usually uncountable, plural manufacturings)
- The transformation of raw materials into finished products, usually on a large scale.
- The industry in which such products are made.
manufacturing (not comparable)
- Used in manufacturing.
- present participle of manufacture