English Online Dictionary. What means macedonia? What does macedonia mean?
From Macedonia, probably referring to the great ethnic variety that distinguished that region.
macedonia f (plural macedonie)
- (cooking) fruit salad (often tinned)
- (figuratively) a mixture of heterogeneous elements; a mishmash
- parola macedonia (“portmanteau word”)
- Macedonia di frutta on the Italian Wikipedia.Wikipedia it
- demoniaca, emaciando
- Feminine singular of adjective macedonio.
macedonia f (plural macedonias)
- fruit salad
- feminine equivalent of macedonio