English Online Dictionary. What means danish? What does danish mean?
danish (countable and uncountable, plural danishes)
- Danish pastry, light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruit or cheese.
- Get me a coffee and a cheese danish.
- 2011 Allen Gregory, "1 Night in Gottlieb" (season 1, episode 2):
- Allen Gregory DeLongpre: Uh-oh, Principal Gottlieb. Looks like somebody forgot their danish, huh?
- Judith Gottlieb: Aw, crap.
- Allen Gregory: Three, two, one, and there's the money shot.
- Danish pastry on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- handis, sandhi